Carrington offers expertise of Oracle certified consultants and rich experience when it comes to JD Edwards upgrades. Our Upgrade expertise spans almost all versions of JD Edwards WorldSoft and EnterpriseOne product families. We offer our customers, the following JDE Upgrade solutions:
Upgrade Assessment Bundle : This is an interactive solution that helps your company’s teams prepare, plan & participate in an initiation of an upgrade journey. This is structured approach accompanied by optional workshops where your team & ours come together to lay the foundation of a successful upgrade. We assess your organizations specific needs, functionality requirements, tools, resources, and technologies to deliver the right results.
JD Edwards Plug and Play upgrade assessment tools: Carrington offers you a set of reusable tools, within or connected to JD Edwards, which is used to automate and accelerate key JD Edwards Upgrade processes. This tool brings with it the ability to provide predictable and accurate identification and detail analysis of the retrofit effort, that being one of the main pillars in an upgrade. This ensures that the upgrades are completed adhering the timelines thereby reducing the negative business impact and excess expenditure resulting from delays in upgrades.
Key features & benefits of the tool include:
- Can be offered as a standalone service.
- Execution – between 2 to 5 days, depending on footprint.
- Can be executed remotely (offsite location) in interactive or batch mode.
- Compatibility – EnterpriseOne Xe with SP23 and above
- Speed – Significant reducing in overall retrofit analysis duration by 50% to 80%
- Accuracy – Major reduction in human errors. Detail analysis of 29 code parameters
- Uniformity & Automation – Sequenced and aligned as per best practices
- Performance – Throughput and parallelism can be user controlled
Typical Questions Addressed by the tool:
- What are my customizations? How many are pure custom vs. clones vs. standard objects?
- What components / parameters have changed within these customizations?
- How complex are these customizations?
- What are the efforts required to retrofit?
- What has changed within the Processing Options of the Versions?
- Has my data converted over accurately?